Sunday, September 13, 2009

Victory through Christ

Today I read five more Psalms and the rest of 1 Corinthians 15, and my favorite verses were:

Psalm 138:1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

1 Corinthians 15:57-58 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Praise God for the opportunity to be in church for morning and evening services and to spend time with family in between! The evangelist who led yesterday’s seminar preached for us today and challenged us even more with his messages than he had done in the seminar. But my poor dogs and cats thought they had been disowned they saw so little of me today. I must treat them with special care tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers