Monday, September 14, 2009

The Open Door

Today I read Psalms 141-145 and 1 Corinthians 16. My favorite verses are:

Psalm 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

1 Corinthians 16:9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

The second verse reminded me of the weekend messages from Bob White; he said Satan had fought strongly against him coming to Fremont Hills. There are other evidences of Satan working to block us from stepping out on faith to meet the challenges which will allow God to work more miracles in our church family. I pray that we will be able to defeat the Adversary and go through the open door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers