Monday, September 28, 2009

Higher Power Christians

Today I read the rest of Proverbs 26 and all of 27 and 28. I read Galatians 2. My favorite verses are:

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

If we want to understand God’s will, we must seek Him. And then we must let him live through us. When we get hooked up to the 220 current, we die to ourselves and live by the power of the Son of God. He died for us and desires to live in us and through us. This is real power—to live by faith, not by feeling. Our feelings fluctuate; we can be up one day and down the next. But faith is constant because it rests in God who never changes and never lets us down. Become a Higher Power Christian today!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I am really enjoying this daily "mini Bible study". It helps make my day brighter and easier.

    ReplyDelete

Followers