Thursday, December 10, 2009

You Bless God--God Bless You

Today I read Daniel 2:1-3:14 and 1 John 5:17-3 John 1:3. My favorite verses are:

Daniel 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Tonight I echo Daniel’s praise, “Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever!” God has given me so much, and I can never praise Him enough for the great things He has done for me. Even if I praise Him forever, it will not measure up to the goodness of his blessings to me. My soul prospers; I am rich in my relationship with God and His Son Jesus Christ! And thanks be to God, I have good health, and I am not struggling financially as so many do in today’s tough economy. I am not wealthy, but I am not in need. I pray that you, too, will find a closeness to the wise and powerful God, and that you will bless His name. Then in turn He will pour out blessings on you so that you will prosper and be in health just as your soul prospers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers