Saturday, January 16, 2010

Believe and Obey

Today I read Genesis 27:38-29:20 and Matthew 13:54-14:24. My favorite verses are:

Genesis 28:15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Matthew 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

God is faithful to us; He keeps His promises. He never leaves us, but sometimes we leave Him. Sometimes we are unfaithful and go our own way instead of obeying God. If we refuse to believe God, He will not work His good will in our lives. If we obey and serve Him, He will bless us and keep us and bring us safely to our destination. Believe God today; follow Him and see what good things He has in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers