Sunday, May 9, 2010

Choose to Serve God

Since my last entry, I have read Joshua 19:3–Judges 1:18 and John 17:1-20:2. My favorite verses are:

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

We all choose whom we serve. The best choice is to serve God—the only one true living God. He showed Himself to us in His Son Jesus Christ; They were One and Jesus desired for His followers to be one with Them. If we come to Him for salvation and accept the sacrifice that He made for us so that our sins could be forgiven, we can be one with the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. They will dwell in us and love us, and we can show that love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers