Saturday, June 5, 2010

God Cares

You may have noticed, it has been some time between entries. Besides getting married a month ago today, I have recently begun rehearsals for A.D. the Musical, Stained Glass Theatre’s July-August production. It is very time-consuming, but it is very gratifying because this is the ministry that God has called me to do. I hope you have a calling from God in your life that brings you fulfillment and joy!

Since my last entry, I have read 1 Samuel 17:32-25:44 and Acts 16:25-21:17. My favorite verses are:

1 Samuel 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands.

Our God is amazing. He created the universe, yet He takes a personal interest in His children here on earth. David spoke His name with full assurance that God would help him defeat the giant Philistine confronting him. And He did! There is nothing going on in your life or mine that we cannot trust God to take care of. He has all power; and He is willing, even eager, to share it with us. Call on His name today and watch the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers